Pages

Note(s) to Self

February 21, 2015

It is incredible how, when you foresee life starting to get easier, it takes a completely opposite turn and you realize you have yet another struggle in your hands. 

But, it is also incredible how, from out of nowhere, you realize that you actually do have what it takes to swim through this shit storm too - and that you just have to accept the current moment and circumstance as not to drive yourself mad...and understand that how you feel and react to things is entirely up to you. No one or no situation can crush you if you won't let it. I have been teetering on the edge of giving up, but like I mentioned a couple of posts ago, my current situation is SO a sign from the Universe to find out what it is that I need to do for the rest of my life, which path to take...that it would be just another detour if I packed it in now for an easier but similarly aimless situation. I need to cool it, accept what is for now, and start making plans for the future that springs from my heart's desire.




No comments :

Post a Comment