Pages

Pieces of the puzzle

March 15, 2015


I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't know what to say. It will be my 47th birthday in just about a week, and I feel a strange contradiction in my current existence; it seems in some ways I am more lost than I have ever been in my life....and in some ways I feel like I am slowly but surely approaching some magical point that will, when the time comes, push me on the right path after all these difficulties that I've been going through. I think I finally understand what growing pains mean.

Sometimes I seek comfort or guidance in wherever I can hope to find it. Books, movies, other blogs. Today I was reading something that drew my attention to astrology - and I ended up on some webpage that contained the following piece for my sign. I'm not particularly into horoscopes, but this kind of hit home. I had to laugh about the part where it mentions being drunk on an extraordinary dream, steering away from ordinary happiness. I think that's me to a t, even though I'm trying to readjust my thinking.

Anyway, food for thought...and truly hoping I'll find my way this year. Or before I'm 75.





No comments :

Post a Comment