Pages

Kalo Mina !

August 1, 2014

I have a good feeling about August - we are still experiencing scorching hot weather here in Finland and I'm back to being my "summer bunny" myself --> enjoying it while it lasts....I've returned to my local beach for late July rays and am planning on taking advantage of the August sun as well. At the same time, I am ready for autumn.  Have a lovely month of August !

Elokuu alkaa hyvissä fiiliksissä - helteet jatkuvat, liikuntainto kasvaa kasvamistaan, jostain kumman syystä kaikki tuntuu oikeastaan aika hyvältä....ja syksyn tulokaan ei masenna, mitä ihmettä ? Ihanaa elokuuta toivottaen...



5 comments :

  1. Exactly! I want to enjoy August, but I'm also looking forward to the fall! ;)

    Kalo mina!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how much I love summer, there's something magical about fall, too - fresh starts, new beginnings (not to mention fresh AIR :)
      Wishing you a wonderful autumn :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) Tulipa itsellekin oikein ihanan elokuinen olo tekstistäsi. Ihana elokuu, aurinkoisuus jatkuu - ulkona ja mielessä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kiva :) Juu ehkä lokakuussa ei enää yhtä paljon hymyilytä, heheh.

      Delete