Pages

What, moving again ??

October 25, 2014

Well....what can I say; I have been bored with Blogger for a while now...and I suppose with my prolonged unemployment making me even more bored generally - I wanted to try something else with my blogging too...so yes: I have a new blog. Again.

I've only scribbled down a couple of posts at LIFE AS ZELLA so far, but as I just got the feedburner problem solved and hence it is possible for people to subscribe via email there too, I'm publishing the blog here now. Take a peek and hopefully you'll follow me there in the future. I will be on Blogger still to read your lovely blogs so this is definitely not a goodbye. My new blog will continue with the same themeless journal type rambling, so nothing new there except a different platform. Welcome !

Eli Bloggeriin jo vähän aikaa kyllästyneenä ja muutenkin uusia virikkeitä kaivanneena päätin jälleen avata uuden blogin. LIFE AS ZELLA on aivan alkutekijöissään vielä tässä vaiheessa, mutta koska pienten teknisten aloitusongelmien jälkeen sain nyt sinnekin tuon sähköpostilla seuraamisen fixattua, niin 'julkaisen' blogin nyt tänään. Aihepiiri pysyy samana, vain bloggausalusta muuttuu. Toivottavasti seuraat minua uuteen osoitteeseenkin, mikäli jutut yhtään kiinnostavat. Tervetuloa !







No comments :

Post a Comment